Saturday, June 22, 2019

Poem: Untitled Song #the100dayproject Day 82

I wrote some poems today, but I typed up the start of a song instead. Never hurts to try something different! I'll have to work on the Coda and the refrain, but it's a start.

Untitled

I want to understand the physics of your body.
What rule did we break when we found each other?

No matter, we are stronger than two magnets,
stronger even than the force of gravity.
Our energy is neither created or destroyed,
all of this time, I had a missing piece of soul,
and when I found you, the push and the pull,
I realized I could defy all of the rules,
push past all of the boundaries and borders,
together we can create our own destinies.
You are the lightning and I am the thunder
we roll onto the earth, our storm stronger together.

Coda

The laws of attraction run deep
When our lips finally meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment